Thursday, June 23, 2011

In just a week's time

We drove home from Summer Leadership Project last Friday morning. We have been working tirelessly on our mile long to do list for getting ready for baby girl.
We unpacked all our stuff (kitchen, bedding, etc all included)
Michael sold his truck and had to drive to and from Dublin in an afternoon to do it.
We put our condo on Craigslist to rent
We've been emailing back and forth with a handful of people about that.
Michael went out for a birthday party.
We've been shopping for a minivan online
We found one online yesterday and skipped naps to go look at it
Michael went back today to test drive it and buy it but someone else had it and is probably going to buy it :(
I took my glucose test and everything looked good! I've only gained 18 lbs. (good for me) and my blood count was so good she asked if I've been taking my prenatals and eating red meat. I had to tell her I haven't been good about those things because they make me sick. I'll try to do better!
I've been cleaning out closets like a nesting pregnant woman.
We took a bunch of stuff to storage while we were out on a date...Thanks, Shannon for babysitting!
We shopped for bedding at TJ's
My mom came down and showed us 2 houses to rent...waiting to hear back from one of them. It would be AWESOME! Total God story.
We have a stong lead on a renter. She's been emailing me details and is very interested.
We've been to the Y to work out twice and play in the outdoor pool.
We went to the library.
I brought someone a meal that just had a baby. (store bought at Whole foods, but it still counts right?)
We went to the airplane park.
The boys went to the Dr. and we found out Sam is color blind.
We've cooked at home because I actually planned our meals for the week.
We took the boys to Yoforia for dessert.

All this in less than a week. We're exhausted!

Still to do:
Family fun night at the Y
A birthday party Saturday morning
A kids party the singles are hosting from our church Saturday afternoon
Buy a van
Find a rental
Pack
Move
Figure out what we need
Unload our storage unit
Have a baby!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow. that stressed me out. color blind?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( sorry to hear sam is color blind. i'll have to hear more about that, and the rental, and the van, and SBP, and... i guess we need to talk! :) when do you think you will come up to the outlets? (one more thing on that to-do-list!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, one day.. Wyatt and Sam can bond over their color-blindness! :)

    ReplyDelete