I'm a little behind in blogging! On Memorial Day weekend, Michael and I got to go to our friends' family's beach house in Grayton Beach for 5 days. We spent the first night by ourselves, but our friends Cobb and Mecall came the next day to spend the rest of the time with us.
It was so relaxing! I was taking a morning nap when they arrived on Friday. I went to the beach when I wanted, we slept when we wanted, and even ate when we wanted since no little ones were there to let us know when meal times were! :) We LOVED it. It was perfect timing since the semester had just ended and Michael was about to leave for 4 days to D.C. and then we were headed to Beach Project in Panama City for 10 days RIGHT after that. Not to mention baby girl on her way and we need to buy a car, find a renter, pack our life up, find a rental nearby, and move! We needed a few days to rest before the storm (which we are currently in!).
 |
| Dirty Guvnah's concert in Seaside |
 |
| Making our own pizzas |
 |
| Enjoying no children...although we missed them, too |
 |
| We had to go to Red Bar once |
No comments:
Post a Comment