The Braves lost to the Diamondbacks yesterday, 8-0. The Diamondback's first baseman was Tony Clark, a tall guy. Check out Adam's quote after the game.
``That guy's unbelievable,'' Braves first baseman Adam LaRoche said of the 6-foot-7 Clark. ``That's some serious pop. The guy's huge. I felt like a little girl standing next to him at first base. No offense to girls.''
(quote from Yahoo! article on yesterday's game)
Funny man. I like it. The Braves are a lot of fun this year.
Hey yall,
ReplyDeleteMan, I miss talking or seeing yall. It has been too long. I guess you saw my post after a long night last night. It is going to be tough going to grad school and having two jobs but it is worth it. How are things going for yall? Yall still going to weddings every weekend? Not really any dates for me up here but things are getting better I can feel it.
Blessings
The Braves really ARE more fun this year. I think it's 'cause they're so many new guys that had to be plugged into the line-up. They seem a lot more free and loose, and I guess it's b/c The Big Show is still new and exciting--rather than anything close to seeming like a job. That's my theory anyway.
ReplyDeleteGot Amber's message this weekend. Sorry I couldn't call back. But I sent an IM to her phone today--hopefully it went through. Hope time in Jax is/was well spent. Much love!