Sunday, August 21, 2005

Georgia Tech school year starting

Yesterday Amber and I met with the other Georgia Tech C.O. staff and the student leaders for a couple hours. It was a good time to get to know some of the students a little better and to hear from Steve (our campus director) about his ideas for the semester. After meeting together, some of us went to play frisbee at the intramural fields. It was hot, but not too bad. We had a lot of fun and met some new students, too.

We were both glad to be at Perimeter again this morning (our first week back there in a while), and enjoyed worshiping there. The teaching on grace-- today, particularly our deep need for grace-- was so good: we can't really appreciate or really appropriate the cure (grace) if we miss diagnose the disease (our thoroughly corrupted sin nature). Praise God for His work of grace to us in Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael and Amber,
    Michael thanks for the email. I reall enjoyed it. I am so busy. I will have to email you about it all tomorrow if I have time. God bless.

    Del

    ReplyDelete