I'd just like to add to Michael's post about hanging out with the Tech students...I had fun, too. Please pray that we would raise the rest of our support so we can join the team and start ministry there! I'm really excited about it, more excited than I expected to be! :)
~A UGA grad wanting to hang out with Tech students (haha)
Holy smokes--y'all haven't even been around Techies for that long and already your minds have been warped... Walk toward the red and black! It'd be so sad to lose two great Dawgs such as yourselves.
ReplyDelete:( I'll pray for you guys...
lol, of course, I'm kidding. That's awesome that you're both enjoying time with the students and leaders and such. I'll keep your support raising in my prayers. Much love!
I take personal offense to the title of this post. I've been meaning to say that since this entry was posted . . . but now I'm finally recovered. That hurts, you guys.
ReplyDelete