Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mimi

Here is the most recent picture I have with Mimi from the party we threw for my grandparents this summer. Sweet Mimi. I got to take care of her last Saturday and Michael cut their grass while I sat with her and helped her. We talked about all sorts of things and of course laughed. I just wish I would have known it would be the last conversation I would have with her. I love her so much.
I told her she is the best Grandma and I'll always think of her when I hear her favorite song Amazing Grace.
Please pray for my family and for my grandpa.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    My thoughts and prayers have been with the family ALL week. It is never easy to say these goodbyes but what a blessing to know we will one day have a great reunion in our heavenly bodies . . . no more pain and no more sorrow!! I can only imagine. Lots of hugs to all of you. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    hello Amber & Micheal,
    I dont really know your MiMi that well but all my thoughts and prayers have been with her all week long. I wish i could be there to give big bear hugs and love ... but unfortunately i am down here in Florida. But we look forward to see yall soon. I love you Both and MiMi. Give your parents hugs and kisses for me. I love yall,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is tough. I am really really close with my grandparents. I was thinking about the day that they would die. I think that it will be really hard for me. I will keep yall and the family in my prayers. take care.

    ReplyDelete