Monday, November 14, 2005

Early Thanksgiving Party


A glimpse of our condo complex-- leaves are falling, but the weather's still pretty warm.









We spent Sunday afternoon with the other CO Atlanta staff at the Woznickis' new home in north Georgia. So many young kids! Roster of children: 3 Watsons, 2 Beedles, 2 Woznickis, 1 Riddle... and it felt like more than that. But it was a lot of fun.

This is Abby Woznicki (2 yr. old). Her brother Caleb was born a few days after our wedding (10 mo. old).

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Oh my gosh....she is the cutest!!! I remember holding her when she was only a few months old. Wow! Please tell the Woznickis, Watson, Riddles, and Wagners hello for me. Awww I miss good times and great fun when we were all together. But I'm excited about what's going on with everyone now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Amber...you're too cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambie--you're awfully adorable, but I think the kid's got you beat. ;o) Lil Woz is quite a cutie. Too bad the weather doesn't call for snowsuits, though, huh? hehe... Glad y'all got to hang with staff and kids anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so stinking cute, we saw her again this weekend. I love her!

    ReplyDelete