Thursday, January 12, 2006

When in Rome...

So, I went to campus yesterday to meet with some girls and workout in the amazing Tech Campus Rec Center. After that, I was walking in the Student Center while I waited for Michael to call me and come pick me up after his meeting.
I tried to look like a student by wearing my backpack and tennis shoes and all...you know, when in Rome. I put my cell phone in my pocket, but forgot to turn down the ringer volume. Michael called and "Glory! Glory to old Georgia!" starts playing VERY loudly from my pocket. I franticly tried to find it in my pocket and turn it off before someone came and jumped me. I mean, I was in enemy territory! Thankfully no one did anything to me. How embarrassing! I just walked outside and talked to him out there and sat on a bench as I waited. Oh well...

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Go Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we're glad to UGA grads... it's just that our Tech friends are so disposed against it. Just a funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Dawgs! And good luck with your cult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't help that you still bleed red and black!

    ReplyDelete