I feel like we are on the brink of something huge here at Tech. Things just seem to be falling into place real quick for me. The doors are flying open and I'm meeting people everyday. It's so fun!
Tonight, I helped a girl lead an investigative Bible Study at Phi Mu with some of her Freshmen sisters. I don't know much about these girls yet, but I'm excited to get to know them better. We are also opening the group on Monday nights, too. Tech students are so busy and their available times can fluctuate a lot. Hopefully they'll be able to come to one or the other. We had 10 interested girls, so we'll see where this goes. We're just studying the Book of John and opening the floor to any questions. Please pray for that.
Also, I'm hoping to join another girl that's an Alabama grad at another sorority. She's doing a small group there and would love some help. Hopefully that will work out, too.
I just love being with college girls who are hungry for spiritual things or who aren't. It's fun and challenging at the same time. I love that we're here.
No comments:
Post a Comment