Sunday, March 26, 2006
fun times
I feel like we've been running around like crazy. We had a great time while Tiffany and Brett were here. I got to see Tiff a lot and that was great! I miss her already, though! We went to Dublin for St. Patty's Day and then to Savannah for a day for a shower Tiff, Jenna and I threw for Jaymi Smith. We came back late Saturday and left early Sunday for New Orleans. We worked really hard all week and got back Friday night. Then we went to breakfast with my parents Saturday morning, hung out with Robert and Anna, Scott and Jessica, then went to Emily and John's wedding. We need a nap :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaah! I'm so jealous--hearing all of this makes me want your life. You got to see all my friends AND go to N'awlins! I'm astounded by some of those pictures, and I had to remind myself that it has been over 5 months since Katrina hit. Incredible the amount of damage still left right where it was. I'm super-glad y'all got to go, and I hope you both had a restful sabbath today since it sounds like you needed it. OH--I saw Aunt Mitzi on TV tonight. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I saw her bust out some tears at one point--oh, Lifetime movies, such tearjerkers! :-) Love y'all!
ReplyDelete