Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patrick's weekend-- Dublin, Savannah

My brother Matthew and I ran in the Leprechaun Road Race this morning, part of the St. Patrick's Festival events in Dublin, GA. I decided to run the 10K-- turns out it's a little farther than the expected 6 miles. We ran separate races, but we both had a great time.

Matthew, Amber and I arrived in Dublin Thursday afternoon, and are enjoying our time visiting with my parents and other friends here-and-there.
Thursday night we ate at the Exchange Club's "pancake supper," saw lots of people there. Today Amber travelled to Savannah to help throw a shower for Jaymi Smith(http://jaymismith.blogspot.com) along with Tiffany and Jenna. Amber was anticipating this chance to visit with them; I'm sure she'll want to post some things from it soon.
We should be back in Atlanta late tonight. Amber and I leave with 12 others tomorrow morning for New Orleans. We hope to post some pics and stories from that trip, but we doubt we'll be able to until we return.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Michael, you can so tell that you're trying not to crack up. Matthew's face looks so stern and concentrated, but I can just hear you laughing.

    We missed you down in Savannah. Wished you could have come. Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures of your trip to New Orleans. Praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete