Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dublin


There's the photo from our last trip to Dublin on St. Patrick's Day. Michael caught this fish in the pond...that's a big fish! We're in Dublin right now just hanging out. Michael went to the eye doc and I'm home alone while the parents are working.
My Mom gave me a sewing machine for my Birthday (a bit early) and I'm so excited! I brought it here just to see if I could figure it out. She took me to the fabric store yesterday and we got some fabric to make a skirt and some ribbon to make a belt. Does anyone want to help me learn how to sew? I'm reading the manual now and I'll be a quick learner...I hope! :) Thanks Mom for helping me learn something new!
Tomorrow we're going to Athens for Matthew's graduation that's Saturday morning. I can't believe it's already been 3 years since our Graduation!

1 comment: