Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's great to be 25!


What kind of Birthday would it be without sharing a Birthday cake with Lindsey? Thanks Laura Susan for making our cake! :) Lindsey and I have been sharing Birthdays since we turned 18 with exception to a few here and there when I was in Moscow. Happy Birthday Lindsey...and me!

4 comments:

  1. One of the great mysteries of the universe is why girls do the three-quarter squat in photos. Is the ceiling low? Does the flash make the knees go weak? Was the cake too heavy to hold while standing?

    Research indicates that the 3/4 squat is a phenomenon typically found in college-aged women. So, in light of your recent 25th birthday, I'd just like to say that your 3/4 squat ain't what it used to be, Ambro...you old monkey!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Love, h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lindsey and Amber!! You girls are special! I love you lots - Sarah B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the squat...we've done it every year so we had to keep the tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete