Hey guys, I actually saw this the other day, and was gonna thank Zach for his lessons, but alas blogger was messing up and I couldn't comment.Hope ya'll are doing well.Did you ever set up that flickr account?
One thing will never change: Zach Pollard will never be shy on the dance floor. Hope y'all have fun in A-town this weekend! I've linked y'all to my page so that I can stalk you from Nashville....just fyi.~Mary Beth
Yea for dancing at the wedding. Wahoo!! So fun!
Hey guys, I actually saw this the other day, and was gonna thank Zach for his lessons, but alas blogger was messing up and I couldn't comment.
ReplyDeleteHope ya'll are doing well.
Did you ever set up that flickr account?
One thing will never change: Zach Pollard will never be shy on the dance floor.
ReplyDeleteHope y'all have fun in A-town this weekend! I've linked y'all to my page so that I can stalk you from Nashville....just fyi.
~Mary Beth
Yea for dancing at the wedding. Wahoo!! So fun!
ReplyDelete