Pregnant women have weird/funny dreams. Last night, I had a dream that I already had Sam and he was about 3 days old. I realized that I hadn't fed him at all. It freaked me out that I forgot so I fed him and told him how sorry I was. I asked him if he wanted more and he said, "Whatever, Mom. It's up to you. I'm not upset about the food, but I am upset that you didn't sign me up for the "Diapers to 4 year old Race". What??? Why did he talk to me and what the heck is that race?
That is truly amazing! I loved that story. Oh, Sam, he's gonna be a good one.
ReplyDeleteI still have weird dreams, like I go places and forget her at home. When I was pregnant I dreamed a lot about not feeding her, leaving her in the car, or her coming out as a 2 year old and having nothing for her to wear! So weird...
ReplyDeleteI still don't have my normal brain back either - the other day I forgot the dog in the yard all day when I ran errands. Sigh...
Yes, yes, yes. These are the stories I love to hear. I mean, really, I feel like I should thank you because that was so awesomely entertaining. I read it to my friend Beth over the phone--she loved it, too. :-)
ReplyDeleteC'mon, Sam! Let's get this party started! Enough of making Mommy all cute and chubby. She's adorable, but now we'd like to see YOU!