Wednesday, April 11, 2007
What's up
Thursday was Michael's 27th birthday! We had to go to Perimeter for a Beach Project work day, but we all went to lunch and had a Birthday cake for him there. We stayed up that way for the afternoon, had a yummy dinner at J. Alexander's and then went to the Maundy Thursday service that night. It was great! Friday we went to the Braves Home Opener. That was fun, especially for Michael, but I spent 2 innings just standing in the bathroom trying to stay warm. Saturday we had a Childbirth class at the hospital from 9-5! It was helpful and we feel better prepared, but it was a long day! We met up with Matthew and we all ate our own pizzas (YUCK!) at California Pizza Kitchen. I can't believe I ate all that!!! Sunday was a great service at Perimeter and then we went over to my parents for a late lunch with PJ. We had to go over to Melody's for the annual Easter Egg Hunt since it's my last chance. I have to admit, I'm a little sad that Samuel will be in the hunt and not me from now on. :) It's been busy around here wrapping up the year, too. We are planning for the Beach Project Leaders Retreat for this coming weekend and I have to go to another class at the hospital this weekend. He's coming any day!!!! I have one more shower the next weekend...I'm so excited! He's already dropped, so maybe he'll come sooner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am so jealous :) I have 193 days to go. Yikes, that seems like forever!
ReplyDeleteI have some pregnancy questions for you, I might call you sometime in the next week :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday Michael! Wow, you're so old! And about to be a daddy! That's an even bigger Wow! Oh so exciting! Love you guys and will be praying for this last month.
ReplyDeletehaha You make me laugh! Sam will need "help" finding the eggs for at least another year or two. Hope that encourages you a little. ;) j/k
ReplyDeleteOh...Happy Belated Birthday Michael!
ReplyDeleteI can't get to the baby blog... your links are gone! Evy
ReplyDeletei can't wait for baby vestal!! (sorry i couldn't make it to the shower yesterday)
ReplyDelete