Monday, June 25, 2007

Grandparents to the Rescue!

Michael and I have been sick since middle of last week. We thought I caught something from him because I felt sick a couple of days later, but we found out on Friday when I got a fever of 104.5 that it wasn't the same thing. I got a bad infection and he has a sinus infection. We were both DYING with dirty laundry, dishes, no cooked meals...Michael's parents came up Saturday and my Mom and Aunt Melody came over Sunday. We decided it was best to get some help and go stay with my parents for a few days. We're really glad we're here and I'm finally going to post some pictures!!!

I'm 1 month old today! (this is an old picture, though. He's so much bigger now. I'll post a new pic soon.
Some of the family
My cousin Katie is a great photographer and baby sitter :)
4 generations at the Meet Sam Cookout/Welcome Home Patrick and Evy Party
Patrick and Evy meet Sam! (3 weeks ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment