I can't believe he's almost 2 weeks old! We're still pretty tired and learning how to take care of him. Hopefully I'll get pics up soon. I'm trying! He's crying, so I have to go
hey sweet girl, I am sure you are exhausted right now! I am also sure you are doing a wonderful job at being a mother. I can't wait until our little one gets here :)
check out that lady - dunston i think her name is. she was on oprah and talked about the baby sounds. they really worked for us.
ReplyDeleteneh = hungry
eh = burb
heh = uncomfortable (hot, cold, diaper)
eiarh = lower gas
owh = tired
oh, you have to listen before they get to full out screaming or you can't really hear it. we heard neh the most.
ReplyDeletehey sweet girl, I am sure you are exhausted right now! I am also sure you are doing a wonderful job at being a mother. I can't wait until our little one gets here :)
ReplyDelete