We went to the doctor today and were amazed at how much he's grown! He was 9 lbs. 8.7 ozs at birth and lost weight when we got home. He was 9 lbs. 6 oz. two weeks ago on Monday when we went to the doctor. Today he weighed 10 lbs. 14 ozs!!!! He gained 1 1/2 lbs. in 2 weeks!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are just about the cutest things I've ever seen! Amber, I LOVE that picture of you holding him! That should win a contest. Michael, your son looks just like you. Y'all are a very precious family! Love you (all three)!
ReplyDeleteThe one at the top looks a lot like you and your mom I think!
ReplyDeleteThat one is great too! I saved it as my wallpaper on my laptop. Cute Baby!
ReplyDeleteSam! You are getting so big! Amber, I love the picture of the two of you guys!
ReplyDeleteThank you! And no, I can't believe it's only a month away! I have my last fitting today and then we are done until wedding day. I wanna come see Sam!!
ReplyDelete