Those are great!!!!!!! Best SBP pictures I've ever seen. You all make such a cute family.
The black and white of Sam is SOO cute! Sorry I missed seeing you guys on Monday. Hope we will get to see you again soon!
He is starting to look like a little boy! (and by that I don't mean that he ever looked like a girl..just that he is looking less "baby") So cute!
These are cute, and Amber...you look great!!! :)
Those are great!!!!!!! Best SBP pictures I've ever seen. You all make such a cute family.
ReplyDeleteThe black and white of Sam is SOO cute! Sorry I missed seeing you guys on Monday. Hope we will get to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteHe is starting to look like a little boy! (and by that I don't mean that he ever looked like a girl..just that he is looking less "baby") So cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are cute, and Amber...you look great!!! :)
ReplyDelete