Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Baseball so far

So, Dontrell Willis is doing okay so far: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7133 . Two complete game shutouts in two starts.

The Braves have been very good- I think- so far. If the bullpen could have closed out yesterday's game after 8 excellent innings from Tim Hudson, we'd have entered today tied with the Blue Jays for the best record in baseball. I didn't watch today's game, but it must've been ugly. But those negatives acknowledged, the starting pitching has been excellent since opening day and the offense has been able to get by without any wonderfully hot streaks-- a good sign, since all teams have ups and downs over 162 games. Let's hope loosing this series with the Nationals will be an anomaly on the year as a whole.

Fantasy baseball is fun, but I won't bore you with details. Right now my team, the "Muscovites," are 2nd in a league of 10 teams.

Expect more personal updates later today: Amber got a new haircut which I'm excited to see. We're doing well, on the whole.

1 comment:

  1. HA! The Muscovites!--I'm still chuckling with no signs of stopping anytime soon. That's really rad, man. Really. :-)

    On a different note, will there be a pic posted of Ambie's new 'do? Please?

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete