Well, there's really a lot to share, and I (Michael) haven't had a good chance to post anything lately. We only briefly mentioned this past weekend with Amber's parents, but I really enjoyed the day with Mr. Godwin and Sunday with both the in-law parents.
Baseball-- of the Major League variety-- is underway. And, if you don't know, I enjoy baseball-- playing (seldom an option) and watching. Our fantasy league is off to a fun start, and the Red Sox - Yankees series has been dramatic. I'm a Sox fan, but not too much into the hype. First, we're Braves' fans, and Smoltz outing yesterday was frustrating. But I'm not worried yet. It's one game-- the first one-- and the most probable cause was opening adjustments and just not getting the out pitch (most of the damage was done with 2 strikes), which can be addressed.
Yesterday was my birthday (25 years old now), and since Smoltz's tough day on the job was the worst part, I guess I can't complain. Actually, the day was wonderful. Amber and I drove to Athens in the afternoon and visited with a few friends, my brother Matthew and my parents. Mom and Dad drove up just to meet us, and we had a great time together. Thanks a lot, Mom and Dad! We love you very much!
Hey where's the love brother...I called and got no mention on the blog. That's why I did it HELLO.
ReplyDeleteJulian