Well, yesterday I played golf for the first time in...well, I'm not sure how long, but I think since we left for Russia about 2 years ago. We had a great time, and I hung in there okay. I didn't keep up in the score, but I was able to keep the ball in play and move forward at a good pace. I think I shot 54 on the front nine. I did make par on one hole. The rain came on hard soon after that, so we just came back. This morning, while my bride was still snoozing, I went to the Perimeter fields to practice my chip shots. That wasn't very pretty, but I don't think anyone was paying attention.
Today Amber and I are traveling to Appling, GA-- just west of Augusta-- for Kim Field and Bert Pollard's wedding. We're looking forward to the time with other friends who also plan to worship and celebrate with them.
Please send us any updates on yourselves-- either post a comment or e-mail us directly (amberleevestal@yahoo.com and mvestal02@yahoo.com). We love to hear from you! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment