Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Homeless

So, we've been kicked out of our condo since last Thursday morning. We're getting new floors from our association's insurance...yippee! The bad part is that we haven't had a home to go to. We stayed with my parents a couple nights, then the Mullis' after Jamie Fisher and Brandon Smith's wedding, then the Wagner's a couple nights, and now we're in Dublin for a few nights. Thanks everyone who hosted us! We'll be back on Friday. We're planning to go to the visitation for Steve Floyd in Athens Friday night and then come home. Please pray for his family and all that are impacted by his death. He was a great man!
I'll post some pictures from the Smith wedding when we get back home. LATE!

3 comments:

  1. "Home is were the heart is!" At least that's what they say. Hope you get back in your condo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how did yall change backgrounds to this very cool old-looking style? just curious, hope yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I clicked on the wrong link at first! Cute new page...me like! Love you two and hopefully I'll be able to see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete