So, we went to the hospital on Thursday to get induced. It worked really fast and they had to slow me down. I went to a labor and delivery room at 3am. and got an epidural (AKA the best thing ever). Everything progressed great except he was still wouldn't move down, so I had to get a C-section. He never would have come because he was HUGE!!!! Now I know why I was so big. He was 9 lbs. 9 oz. and his head was huge too. He's so cute and we love him so much, though :)
I'll post more later. Time for another nap...
oh, and I'm not choking him in the bottom picture, I'm burping him! Haha!
awwww...LOVE HIM!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Welcome to the world, Sam! (I know Lindsey is sad that she's in Colorado right now.) Blessings, Jana
ReplyDeleteWhat at Cutie!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Raechel asked me why it looked like you were choking him..so I'm glad you cleared that up!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!! He's finally here!!
ReplyDeletewe found out yesterday that we are having a BOY too!
yippee!
I'm glad you are both healthy and happy. We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete-j
Update your blog already! Geesh, you act like you're so busy...like you don't get any sleep or something! haha j/k The emailed picture of Michael holding Sam is the SWEETEST!!!
ReplyDeleteTwo more weeks!!!