Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Weekend...Owen's new trick

We were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to get outside, having been in ALLLLLLLLLL week (morning, noon and night) with vomiting, coughing, fevers, ear infection for Sam, aches, lack of appetite and the big D. YUCK! Poor little guys. I have a funny story from tonight's dinner at La Fonda if you want a good laugh about parenting...just call me. I'm not going to post it.
We went to Memorial Park and had a picnic and played on Saturday. Then, after naps we went for a long walk around the neighborhood and saw a ton of people. Sam rode his bike the whole way...maybe almost 2 miles! (It's the kind with a handle so you can help him along) We grilled out and just enjoyed the weather.
We could tell that the boys were still not 100%, so I stayed home with them this morning from church. Michael had to go set up and clean up, so he was gone the bulk of the morning until naps. We got out again after naps and went to Underwood Hills Park. It was such a pretty day! Owen just hung out. Turns out he's still not well...this ties into the La Fonda story from tonight.
Last but not least...Owen has some news for you! Watch the video!

4 comments:

  1. Owen is so advanced! Good job buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett and Tiffany9:51 AM

    Yay! Oh, he's such a honey. :) I think I like babies in pjs better than babies in onesies now. Can we still be friends?
    We need a video of Sam saying one of his funnies.
    AND I'm totally calling to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Braggs2:18 PM

    He is a sweet baby! Good job Owen! I love how Sam loves his little brother, too! Awwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the walking, but I love his belly even more, aghhhhhh, he is SO adorable!! And so is Sam :)

    ReplyDelete