Sunday, November 14, 2010

Link Love...I love Google Reader!

Gift Ideas:
Simple Mom

Deals:
Free download of Veggie Tales Christmas music. We LOVE Veggie Tales in our house!

Fashion:
Ways to tie a scarf

Parenting:
I agree with all of THIS. (be sure to check out parts 1&2 also)
I also agree with THIS...you have to train your kids how to share and obey.

Cooking:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe from Betsy that goes to Atlanta Westside with us
Slow cooker love.

Crafting:
Homemade gifts
Thanksgiving ideas.

New Reads:
Little Llamas are in Washington D.C. and I've only met a couple of times
Unless Seeds Fall are on our Atlanta team in Dahlonega. Melisa was a staff wife when I was in college and she's been super helpful to me the past 10 years (!)
1+1+1=1 is full of great kid activites.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE all this stuff!! great info. thanks for the fun blog read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to me, Amber! Glad to discover your blog.

    ReplyDelete