I'm so thankful for my family. I love my husband and boys. I've really enjoyed being with them lately...more than usual. They are just so sweet and are at a really fun age and stage.
I took them to ride the Pink Pig yesterday. We went all over town shopping for a desk before and after nap, so it was a fun treat! I took a picture with my phone, but I left it at Mighty Jumps this morning.
They loved Mighty Jumps today! (It was much better than this experience!) It was our first time and we got a great deal on a package of tickets. We'll head back when Owen wakes up to play and get my phone.
Here's our "Thankful chain" we started. We're going to add 1 thing we're thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. It's been sweet so far, but I did think it was hilarious that Sam chose Daddy, Owen, and goats. (We're talking about the letter G this week and he saw a picture of goats.)
There are some more Thanksgiving activities here.
love that!! i think i might do it with my preschool class.
ReplyDelete