Monday, January 30, 2006


Whoa! where are we? Michael and I got season passes to the Georgia Aquarium. We got to go today and loved it! The rest of the pictures are about our Anniversary weekend.  Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Brett to see these! The Aquarium is definitely on our list of things to do in March.

    Looks like ya'll had a fun first anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i've been so sheltered that i've never seen a fish...i can't wait for YOU to see them!
    love, bp

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you meant the pictures, not the fish...my bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amboo, can you explain to me why my husband is conversing with me through your blog? I'm puzzled.

    I promise we carry on conversations at home. :)

    So since you have season passes...we can all go together, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michael and Amber. wasssssupppp. Happy Anniversary. I will never forget that wedding. Good times. Especially the night before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys. Man I want to go to the aquarium, but we ain't got no passes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Yeah, let's all go together. Umm, I hope I'm not inviting myself to a private party. But Oh, I would LOVE to see y'all and would LOVE to see the aquarium. Let's plan something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Um, okay, so I take it from the lack of response to my "Yeah, let's all go together." statement that I was inviting myself to a private time. Sorry!

    Fine, I didn't want to be your friends anyway!

    Just TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!! I love y'all! It's fine that you don't want to go to the aquarium with me. I didn't want to embarass you with my tears of excitement when I saw the whale shark anyway. No joke, I'll probably cry. I cried when I went to Sea World in 9th grade. I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw Shamu for the first time. You know how I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber--we've updated! :) Your turn.

    ReplyDelete