Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Y

Sam loves the YMCA! He wants to talk about it at every meal and wants to go there everyday. I recently added some weights to my running routine, and I'm hurting today! Thanks to Melissa, my new personal trainer (ha!) I'm going to get in shape. At least I hope to! Check out her blog when you get a chance. She's been such an encouragement in so many ways to me the past 2 years!
We have a little mom group forming that is going to the Y every MWF after naps. It's great because the kids love playing together and we get a break and some exercise...and accountability! I'm so happy about this!

4 comments:

  1. Brett and Tiffany3:54 PM

    You've inspired me to look into a facility nearby that has a nursery. I've been on the elliptical once in the past 9 months! Sad.
    You gotta teach O man your signature dance move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! We were eating dinner with Brad and Carrie the other night and were all talking about how we haven't seen each other in FORE...BTW...it's Julia and I had to make a new blog.

    http://monkeysmamablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, You are so sweet to mention me on your blog. What a great friend I have in you! I appreciate your honesty in relationships! Praying for you while Micheal is gone! We got to hit the gym hard next week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett and Tiffany10:34 AM

    Sometimes I come here just to check your tweets (is that what you call them?). :)

    ReplyDelete