How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? gained 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? all maternity clothes
Stretch marks? not from this pregnancy :)
Sleep? very limited! Tylenol PM is my friend
Best moment last month? Mary Katelyn's Baby shower last weekend! She has almost all she needs to come home from the hospital except diapers! She even got a couple packs of those in size 1!
Movement? lots of it! My doctor was laughing at how much she was moving at my appt. last week. She asked what I ate for breakfast and I had only had plain cheerios! i think she is pretty much out of room and can't full on kick me so much anymore. She likes to stick her little butt up and stretch her legs out and it makes my belly change into weird shapes.
Food cravings? I think my stomach doesn't have any more room and i can't eat as much as i used to be able to eat.
Gender? it's a GIRL :)
Labor signs? lots of braxton hicks contractions. I had to go to the Dr. and get monitored to see if they were real. Looks like she's pretty happy in there. My stomach just gets as hard as a rock when I stand up and move around.
Belly button in/out? out
What I miss: sleeping on my belly, taking care of my family, being active.
What I am looking forward to: meeting her next month and moving into a house!
Milestones: She is about 18 inches and 5.25 lbs. or the size of a honeydew melon. She'll spend the next few weeks just putting on some weight.
Total weight gain/loss? gained 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? all maternity clothes
Stretch marks? not from this pregnancy :)
Sleep? very limited! Tylenol PM is my friend
Best moment last month? Mary Katelyn's Baby shower last weekend! She has almost all she needs to come home from the hospital except diapers! She even got a couple packs of those in size 1!
Movement? lots of it! My doctor was laughing at how much she was moving at my appt. last week. She asked what I ate for breakfast and I had only had plain cheerios! i think she is pretty much out of room and can't full on kick me so much anymore. She likes to stick her little butt up and stretch her legs out and it makes my belly change into weird shapes.
Food cravings? I think my stomach doesn't have any more room and i can't eat as much as i used to be able to eat.
Gender? it's a GIRL :)
Labor signs? lots of braxton hicks contractions. I had to go to the Dr. and get monitored to see if they were real. Looks like she's pretty happy in there. My stomach just gets as hard as a rock when I stand up and move around.
Belly button in/out? out
What I miss: sleeping on my belly, taking care of my family, being active.
What I am looking forward to: meeting her next month and moving into a house!
Milestones: She is about 18 inches and 5.25 lbs. or the size of a honeydew melon. She'll spend the next few weeks just putting on some weight.
What's so funny to me about this pregnancy compared to the other 2 is how much healthier I am, but also how much more I ache and feel exhausted. With Sam, people told me I was huge, was going to be in a wheelchair, that it looked like I was having twins!!! I felt great and didn't know why everyone was staring at me. This time, I get occasional positive compliments on how I look, but I feel like my body is about to fall apart. It's so strange. Hopefully I'll be back to normal more quickly this time, though!
Here's a picture of me from 5 mins ago looking tired :)

No comments:
Post a Comment