Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going private

Hey blog friends!
I'm going to turn the blog private in the next couple of days. Let me know if you want to read it! I'm going to start only sharing things on here and not on Facebook or any other public platform.
Thanks!

19 comments:

  1. are you kidding? count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me in the loop--christinabrannen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me me me!! I want to read still :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber, I don't know if you have to have a blogger account in order to see your posts, but I love reading about the boys and your life and would love to be able to continue. suzjones47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I've got all your emails. Glad you want to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, please. i enjoy your blog! zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read it. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep me on! Did something happen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too!! jennifer.willis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:29 PM

    I still want to read, too!
    -jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me please! Let me know if you need my email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummm... you better not delete me from this list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phew! That was close...I almost forgot to comment.

    ReplyDelete