Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Our life

Our life is changing a lot right now! Every hour there is something new, some new information about where we'll live, how I'm feeling, if we'll rent our condo or not...
So, I'll just update what I know as of tonight, but know that it could change at any moment.
We're planning to sign a 2 year lease on a house in a great neighborhood just a mile away from us. We have multiple friends that live there and we'd even be living behind a family from our church with 4 kids. My boys adore their 3 year old and it would be so awesome! The house is so big that I'm pretty sure our whole condo would fit in the master suite. It's a little overwhelming, but I plan to not fill the house up fully and do a little cleaning at a time. Our condo takes 2 hours to deep clean, so this will be an adjustment! We're excited about being able to have 3 bedrooms, a big area off the kitchen to host parties, a basement for Michael to have an office, a garage, a deck, some grass! It's so awesome! We're so excited!
I've been getting emails about our condo from people that want to see it or ask questions, so it feels promising. We plan to go ahead and move, knowing that the condo will show better if all of our stuff is out of it.
So, we plan to pack up the condo the next few weeks and move in the house Sept. 1st, if not sooner. It all depends on the current tenant if we can move earlier. We'll just plan on Sept. 1st, though.
Sam starts preschool on Sept. 6th and then Mary Katelyn is scheduled to be delivered on Sept. 7th!
I know, we're crazy.
Meanwhile, I was having contractions everytime I stood up last week so the Dr. told me to chill. I've hired a 14 year old that I used to babysit to come play with my kids, but could only afford 1 day. :) I had a friend offer to come this morning when she saw me at the grocery store Sunday night. I started crying in produce because she was so nice. (I cry a lot right now). Another sweet friend is coming tomorrow morning to help. They all just volunteered. I feel so loved!
Speaking of feeling loved...Mary Katelyn's baby shower was this weekend and it was unbelievable. I had to buy 2 huge totes to keep her stuff in until we move. It was overwhelming at how much stuff she got. I'm so grateful for all the love and support. I cried a lot at the shower, too!
Here are a few pictures from the past week!
Evy and Charles came for the shower and to visit


They loved meeting their cousin!



Cooling off at Grammy and GDaddy's

Some of my dresses from when I was little. My Great Aunt Susie made them for me!

I had to show this picture because we're so unbelievably blessed. I mean, what 3rd child gets showered this much? There's even stuff not in the picture!

I LOVE him


Evy reading Cat in the Hat to all the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment