Monday, March 28, 2005

Good times, Good times

I'll type in the color of our bridesmaids dresses. :) We really did have such a good time. Of course, our wedding was great, but this was SO fun! We got to really hang out with the family and not be all stressed out and running around. It felt like a family reunion. I think since Mimi found out she has cancer, we've all realized how close our family really is and how much we really love each other. I LOVED having Michael around to show him off to the fam! :) I think all my little cousins loved him. Emerson (Aunt Mitzi's daughter) couldn't stop playing with him. I'll have to put a picture of them up here...too cute!
Well, that's all for now. Patrick and Evy, we love you so much and we're so excited for you both! Thanks for letting us be a big part of your special day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! I'm so glad that you have a blog. You are invited to check mine out and post any comments that you have (I really appreciate comments)! What a fun way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber!! Looks like you guys had fun in California. Emerson is so cute!!! All I can remember about her is the video you showed us in the dorm, from what I think was your H.S. graduation party or something. I had completely forgotten about that until I saw her picture! Have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete