Sunday, March 20, 2005

March Madness

Amber and I chose to fill out identical brackets for pools at each of our jobs. We've enjoyed watching a few of the games. Right now we're rooting for N.C. State over UConn-- we have these teams playing each other, and N.C. State advancing... but we have them loosing to Kansas next weekend, so those chances are extremely low. Our other big losses were Oklahoma (picked for three wins) and Gonzaga (picked for three wins. We picked Louisville, Oklahoma State, Duke and North Carolina for the Final Four.

Amber also won Hawks tickets for this past Friday night. Tom Gugliotta was probably their best player that night-- it was fun to watch him and Josh Smith. We were only 5 rows away from the action, behind one of the goals. Thanks E.G.G. (Amber's work)!

1 comment:

  1. ok, so I thought I knew how to fill out brackets. Evidently I don't. I had Illinois, UNC, Oklahoma, and Wake Forest in the Final Four. I realize that Illinois and UNC can still make my final correct and Illinois can still win. SO, I guess I still have a shot but probably not.

    One thing I am realizing here at seminary is that I will never be as close to guys here as I was on Beach Project or my mission trips. People a lot of the time keep to themselves. But anyway. I miss yall.

    ReplyDelete