Today I heard a St. Patrick’s promotional give-away on “The Fish” (Atlanta radio station) for a weekend to Dublin, GA! They seemed to think it was funny to send people to such a small place, but Amber and I always thoroughly enjoy our time there, and she would like to visit the festivities there this weekend. It should be a real treat for whoever goes. The winner will stay at the Page House “bed and breakfast,” whose owners are friends of ours.
Ok, completely unrelated to your post, but I just wanted to say hello and another CONGRATULATIONS! This blog is a great idea -- completely 21st century living here! Couple blogs are a whole lot more fun to read that singles, huh?
ReplyDeleteAnyway Mr. & Mrs. Vestal, Lauren and I look forward to going out with the two of you soon to celebrate your wedding and your new jobs. So much is going on! Congrats.
Oh, and the pictures look fantastic!
You should visit Dublin, TX! It is home to the original Dr. Pepper. Good stuff!
ReplyDelete