Haha...I look really confused, and I was! I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to be in this particular one or not...I was just obeying Jenna! :) The picture of ya'll smooching is really sweet too!!!
Good girl, obeying your Mama!! :) :) We both look kinda funny in this pic--were we supposed to be in it? It looks like a bunch of couples and then us! hahaha We just make it look good!
I miss my favorite girlfriends! Amber, let's go visit Tiff in Japan next month!!
Haha...I look really confused, and I was! I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to be in this particular one or not...I was just obeying Jenna! :) The picture of ya'll smooching is really sweet too!!!
ReplyDeleteGood girl, obeying your Mama!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteWe both look kinda funny in this pic--were we supposed to be in it? It looks like a bunch of couples and then us! hahaha
We just make it look good!
I miss my favorite girlfriends! Amber, let's go visit Tiff in Japan next month!!