Sunday, October 09, 2005

Family time

My grandma's memorial service was so great. A lot of her friends and our family came. Here is a picture of the party we had at my Aunt Melody's house Saturday afternoon. My grandma had 7 siblings and they all had 32 kids combined. My Mom has 31 FIRST COUSINS! 4 of them flew in from California and Oklahoma and Patrick and my aunt Mitzi flew in, too! We had a great time visiting with just a portion of Mimi's humongous family!

2 comments:

  1. Very attractive fam Amber! I see where you get your good looks! Glad the spirits are up! Miss you and want to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, but you are so positive to remember her great life and the happiness she must be experiencing now that she is in heaven. Thanks for visiting our blog :-) Your husband seems to be wonderful, we'll have to meet sometime! I know Airtran has cheap flights and we're looking for some fun vacations :-)

    ReplyDelete