Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

I have some low-cost costume ideas for this Halloween. Just use your face..."I'm about to sneeze man. Look at me all scrunched up like I'm gonna sneeze. Eh, pass me that candy here pronto. AH AH AH CANDY!"
Or you could go as crazy protractor face..."Hello! I'm crazy protractor face. I don't believe we've had the honor. My vision may be impaired, but I still see you've got candy. I WANT THAT CANDY"
Or go as crazy protractor beard..."Hello, I'm crazy protractor beard! My face ain't normal, it's a darn protractor! Give me some candy!"
Or go as crazy newspaper face..."I'm crazy newspaper face! Extra Extra! Read all about it! I need some candy!"
Ok, you got the idea. This is my favorite Adam Sandler SNL skit EVER!
Happy Halloween everyone! I'll post my awesome costume picture tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. So, I guess the posts I do are just stupid...no one comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Of course I'm going to comment. Sometimes it's hard to tell who posts the snippets until the end - you or Michael. But I INSTANTLY knew this was an Amber post.

    This is how I will always remember Amber. It was her first day as my caddy-corner cube buddy. It was close to Halloween. First thing I remember is her acting out Halloween ideas - all Adam Sandler ideas of course.
    So I will always know my sweet, dear Amber as "Crazy Girl Under the Desk".

    ReplyDelete