Saturday, October 29, 2005

Visiting time Dublin

... and McRae. Amber and I got to Dublin a little before Friday night's football game, ate dinner with my parents, saw lots of people we know at the game and had fun. This morning, I got up early and went deer hunting with my dad. It was a little cool, but very pretty. We each saw several deer but didn't take any shots (no big deer), and I saw two turkeys.

We ate lunch today with my grandmother and uncle here in Dublin, then went to McRae to visit my dad's parents. So, good family time; I'm glad we got to see them all again. I'm so thankful for my fam.

Now we're back in Dublin, watching UGA try to mount a come-back against Florida. We're looking a lot better than we did at the start. Guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    Aww man, I was in Macon this weekend. (Actually in Jeffersonville visiting my grandparents.) We should have gotten together. Y'all could have met Nathan. Oh well, next time. Miss y'all. Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come out of my GA-FL depression... eventually... stupid Gators.

    ReplyDelete