Let me brag on my husband for just a moment. He made me coffee this morning, made me a sandwich for lunch, drove me to work, went grocery shopping, cooked us an amazing dinner, picked me up from work, and I come home to this! :) He's so wonderful
Hey, He used to that on Beach Project also, it was great. Just kidding. Was Batman Begins as good as they all say. I still haven't seen it. But I did watch Will Ferrell in Kickin and Screamin today. pretty good. Not the best.
color me green with envy--or is it hope? or is it just happiness that you're both so blessed to have each other?...
ReplyDeletelet's go with that last one. :)
hugs,
W
Great minds my dear! He picked out your favorite flowers too! Smart boy!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteHe used to that on Beach Project also, it was great. Just kidding. Was Batman Begins as good as they all say. I still haven't seen it. But I did watch Will Ferrell in Kickin and Screamin today. pretty good. Not the best.