Mimi passed away Saturday at 2:15pm. I'm pretty sad about it, but more excited for her! She said she was ready for God to take her. Think of how great it will be to be in the presence of God, who sacrificied His son so we could be there with Him! How great is that love! I'm sure she's dancing in His presence.
This all makes me want to glorify God with my life while I'm here. Life is so fleeting and short. Material things do not matter...we can't take them with us. I want to live my life for His glory and not my own. Yes, Mimi lived a good 68 years, but think of that time compared to Eternity. What do you want to live for?
Mimi's celebration of life ceremony will be at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church on Saturday Oct. 8th at 2:00pm. I'm looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment