Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Summary of the Past Year

Move home from Moscow
Move to apt. for Amber/home with the Cases for Michael
New job at Apartment Guide Magazine
Showers for wedding
Get Married (you know the story)
Honeymoon
Move to apt. together
Tiffany and Brett's wedding
Mimi gets cancer
Jenna and Doug's wedding
Patrick and Evy's wedding (I'm only listing the weddings I was actually in, not all the ones we attended)
PJ's heart attack
Michael leads CCP to Ukraine
Buy our first home
Visit SBP
Move to Condo
Sewer busts after all the hurricanes and explodes all over our floor
Quit job at Apartment Guide
Get a job at Vinings Stationery
Someone else needs my hours, so I quit Vinings Stationery
Work for Mom
Get all new floors because of sewer backup
Get kicked out of our house for a week
Come back and the hot water heater is broken
Go a week without hot water only to find out that the floor people didn't plug the heater in all the way...
Mimi dies
Our car tag was stolen off our car
AWESOME

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was having a crazy year...good to know I'm not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dear...do you also have an inventory of how God glorified Himself through those events this year? :) I'm too far away to get a slap for this one! haha No, seriously I know what you mean--and you have had my prayers all along!

    ReplyDelete