Tuesday, May 22, 2007

He's a comfy little fella

I went in to the doctors today and had a stress test. They strap this thing on you that monitors the baby's heart rate and my contractions. I had to push a button everytime I felt him move. He was mostly just chillin in there. The doctor came in and said, "nothing? Come on baby! Get out of there!" So, the deal is that I'm supposed to go back to the dr. on Thursday afternoon and then to the hospital Thursday night. They'll start trying to get things started and if nothing happens, they'll give me pitocin Friday morning. I guess he'll be here Friday sometime unless he takes forever. She said she wouldn't be surprised if he's an 8 pounder! Sam, you're killin me

5 comments:

  1. Wow! He'll have to get you a great Mother's Day gift! Cute little (8 pounder) guy. Oh I'm so excited for him to come. After the students left today, I came and checked the latest news. Little Sam, you're keeping us all in suspense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett and Tiffany6:56 PM

    Brett made fun of me b/c I check my email, blogs, and answering machine multiple times a day. :) He knew why without asking.

    Listen, Sam just wants to be three weeks old when we see him instead of 4. That's all. ;) Blame us, not him. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you...so exciting to know that he'll be here soon. Blessings, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. tomorrow's the BIG DAY!! I am so excited for you. Welcome to our world Baby Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Baby Sam coming soon! I hope things are going well right now (and whenever y'all get a chance to read this, too)--much love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete