Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The latest scoop...

The boy is still not here. I went to the doctor today and nothing has changed, so I had to schedule another appointment for Tuesday morning. At that appt. we'll discuss inducing me. I'm hoping to have him come naturally because if you induce when your body isn't ready, you could end up having a c-section. We don't want that, so pray he comes!!!
My parents took us to eat at Scalini's tonight hoping that the eggplant parmigiana will do it's magic.
Other than that, we're just waiting and looking forward to Shrek 3 coming out this weekend. I think we'll go see it for my Birthday! :)Scalini's eggplant

8 comments:

  1. See if when they do want to induce you (if that happens) if they will break your water first. As soon as they did that to me, contractions came quick, and Natalie was here in 8 hours. That was after they tried Cyto-tech to induce me which didn't even work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you as you await your baby! I remember that feeling of excitement and frustration that you're STILL pregnant. Praying for you all...Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett and Tiffany7:58 AM

    Praying...watching...waiting!

    Love,
    Sam's Aunt Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you get a free meal from Scalinis :)
    Oh Sam, what are we going to do with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, the deal is if he does come within 48 hours then you get $25 there and a little onesie. Kind of backwards, but it was still fun to go and give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett and Tiffany5:37 AM

    Happy 26th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you see shrek 3? i like the bumbo, it's supposed to start at 3 mo, but she seems ok in it. c'mon sam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were in NC this weekend and I had a dream that another friend of mine was going into labor; however, she's not due 'till September. I was hoping that you were the one having a baby instead.

    ReplyDelete