Still no baby...hopefully something will happen tomorrow after my doctor's appt. Meanwhile, I am excited that we got cable and I can watch stupid shows while I wait! :) I've been on a lot of walks, too. I'm going to make everything spic and span today so I'll be ready if he comes tomorrow. That's all for now
Oh sorry chica! I thought by now you'd not been on in so long he was here. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteaha...that urge to clean is a really good sign I hear.
ReplyDeleteIt's the "nesting".... I bet he is coming sooner than you think!
still no belly....grrr... I am 18 weeks now. Trying not to worry. I mean I'm about 10-12 lbs bigger than I normally am, but still no "belly" Hopefully soon though! We find out what it is on May 30th!!
I was expecting to check your blog and find a picture of a newborn. Hope he comes soon! Best wishes for an easy delivery.
ReplyDelete