Monday, May 14, 2007

Still waiting...

I went to the doctor today because I have this weird skin condition on my belly that itches like CRAZY! I haven't been sleeping well because of it and there isn't much they can do for me. Only 1 out of almost 200 first time pregnant women get it and 70% of those are having boys. They think maybe it's the testosterone levels that are irritating the skin. I just drug myself with Benadryl and cortisone cream. The only thing that will make it go away is to have the baby. I'm ready...he's not. I go to the doctor again on Wednesday to see if any progress is going on. He's moving in the right direction slowly, but surely! Pray he comes soon so I can still not get sleep, but I won't be so itchy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it that PUPP or something? That sounds horrible! Anytime now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should practice your mom voice and say "Samuel Alan Vestal, you get out here right this second" :)

    ReplyDelete