No baby yet...I just sit around and wait. I tried walking and doing the elliptical machine. I'm not trying castor oil, though! I go to the dr. tomorrow, so we'll see what she says.
Keep trying! I walked every mall in a 2 hour radius, the elliptical, weird foods, Dance Dance Revolution! She was still 11 days late! I'll tell Natalie to send Samuel a message that life on the outside is pretty cool!
Soooo...I had a dream that you went into labor Saturday night. There have been no updates in a long time, so does that mean he is here or is it just no new news!!! Little Sam was really cute in my dream by the way! :)
According to your ticker, you should be writing a letter to little Sam. Tell him he can't read it unless he comes out and maybe that will work!
ReplyDeleteKeep trying! I walked every mall in a 2 hour radius, the elliptical, weird foods, Dance Dance Revolution! She was still 11 days late! I'll tell Natalie to send Samuel a message that life on the outside is pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteOH baby! Come out and join us! We want to meet you...especially your mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh- i can't wait! happy mother's day!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe need an update! We haven't heard from Mom-To-Be in FIVE days! Is baby Sam here yet?!?
ReplyDeleteSoooo...I had a dream that you went into labor Saturday night. There have been no updates in a long time, so does that mean he is here or is it just no new news!!! Little Sam was really cute in my dream by the way! :)
ReplyDeleteThe night before Jenna delivered Elizabeth, I had a dream that she had her. ...Oh please Sam...let Lisa's dream come true...today.
ReplyDeleteReally, Jaymi? That's so funny! You'll have to tell me about that dream!
ReplyDelete